• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The New Blogbloom.com!

It looks fine, but I would suggest changing the following:

-the font used in the sidebar
-how you have placed things inside the sidebar (this might not be needed depending on the font you decide to use)

I think that's it.

I like your header image.

Becca said:
It looks fine, but I would suggest changing the following:

-the font used in the sidebar
-how you have placed things inside the sidebar (this might not be needed depending on the font you decide to use)

I think that's it.

I like your header image.
Thanks, I thought at first it was too plain, but I think it gives the site a bit of serenity.

What do you mean how i've plcaed things and the font used?

The titles in your sidebar have a font that doesn't go with how I see your site.

Code:
#sidebar h2{
	letter-spacing: -1px;
	margin-top:18px;
	margin-bottom:1px;
	text-transform: uppercase;
	color: #223;
	font-size: 16px;
	font-weight:bold;
	}

Just as I suspected... You have not indicated a font for the h2, so I see the default font...and it doesn't look smooth.

However, if you wanted to keep the horrible default font, I think you could still improve the sidebar by centering the content in it a little. It seems to me it's a bit too far to the right.

I suppose you could also change the sidebar's h2 to white instead of the dark color, but that might not be necessary.

I don't know what else is there. You can see it yourself. Go to your site and take a look at your sidebar, if you honestly like how it looks, then keep it that way.

Back