• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Sell WHM Story|My side of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure why I'm replying here after Ralph insulted me and put me down on WHT a month or so ago, but I think considering this thread seems to be going on so long I'm going to put in my side ;)

Now the dictionary definition for scam is this:

a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle.

Now, I don't think Ralph's purposely doing this, but this is (by my count) the 4th or 5th time that he's started a company, taken the money and left. I'm pretty sure he has good intentions when starting, but obviously doesn't have the patience or the required skill to run a proper company (or it could be another reason which I will not disclose in public), but either way, I don't think he should be running a company after so many failed attempts. He's not trying to fraud anyone on purpose, but he ends up doing it due to lack of skill/patience.

If I were someone like feverhost, I probably would have started a site like his as well (OK, maybe not as full on as his) but something along those lines.

I think everyone should just stop fighting and get over it. Ralph should probably refund the money when he can, but I don't see that happening somehow....

Just my 2c :)

(BTW sorry if the above doesn't make much sense, it's 12PM and I'm tired ;) I'll come back and edit it tomorrow)

Just swung by this thread, and I need to say what most of us are thinking.

FeverHost, seriously... Are you 15? You start a hate site where you stalk someone and refuse to listen to reasoning? Take a look at yourself and you'll see what you have become, and what you are making yourself look.

I've purchased over the internet many times, and unfortunately, some of those times I've been ripped off, or scammed. I'm not making hate sites about each of these places that ripped me off. You have no right to stalk Ralph so grow up and move on. Just don't buy from any website with a staff member named Ralph...

And on the subject of correct grammatical sentences;
Code:
First off, its spelled fraudulent. I guess you went to the same school as Ralph where 8+6=16. LOL

Secondly, your sentence isn't even close to being grammatically correct.

Oh well... as I said above.. children never learn. But come on... learn how to spell at least.
Should be;
Code:
First off, it's spelled fraudulent, but I guess you went to the same school as Ralph where 8+6=16. LOL

Secondly, your sentence isn't even close to being grammatically correct.

Oh well...
As I said above, children never learn, but come on... Learn how to spell at least.
Look at how much better that is to read? It's like sex, but for your eyes. I suggest that in future, when making a comment about the spelling, or grammar of another person's post, you get yours correct at the very least. :evilb::evilb::evilb:

* Ralph had 14-16 Dedicated Server Clients. Where 4 confirmed people (via privmsg statements) paid Ralph at least $85.00 and had their dedicated servers terminated less than a week from purchase. Taking into account (on average) 15 clients paying (on average) $85.00 per month for dedicated servers, Ralph owes $1,257.00. The server I purchased from Ralph was $92.00 and was canceled within 3 days.

* Ralph indicated he had 14 disputes in his paypal account where (confirmed via privmsg) at least were 8 dedicated servers clients. All 14 of these people contacted RalphChastain-IsAFraud.com and all said they lost their disputes, due to Ralph fighting the disputes because they they were services.

* Ralph had contact with most of his dedicated servers clients as (confirmed again at RalphChatain-etc-etc) 8 people said they were in contact with Ralph via MSN Live Messenger, the day before all the servers went down. On the day the severs went down I contacted Ralph several times to find out what happened with the server I was paying on. It was again confirmed many other people tried to contact Ralph via Email and MSN Live... none of the emails/IMs were responded to.

* I called up Paypal, Inc. on November 2th, 2008 and asked a manager on staff about if a Business Account on paypal needed a checking account and/or credit card. The lady said to have a verified business account on paypal, you need a checking account. This is Paypal.. not a second hand thing.

* Ralph was banned on WHT, because a lot of people contacted WHT that Ralph scammed them. After Ralph had a few days to respond to these charges, WHT decided Ralph *DID IN FACT* scam people. Therefore he was banned, and is still banned.

* Ralph was banned on DigitalPoint, due to the same problems... scamming. Plus Ralph in his very immature way decided to spam on DigitalPoint, which he himself admitted. Even laughed about it, and thought it was funny.

There are many more factual truths on our Ralph Chastain Fraud website, that is very easily accessible.

If Ralph was such a great guy, and really cared about what happened... he would first re-pay the (at least) $1,257.00 to his ex-web hosting customers. Wouldn't a self-claimed "CEO/Owner".. do this? Burst.net said "Ralph canceled the servers"... this actually was a TOS/AUP breach. And Ralph himself broke his own TOS/AUP. He canceled the servers... not the data center.

If you want to continue to defend this type of person that if your own character flaw. The factual evidence is out there, read up on it and educate yourself before you back someone. I feel anything else to try to defend the actions of people who been scammed by a scammer, is a waste of time.

Last edited:
When you signed up, you needed to read my tos. I seriously think that you failed to read it. I could of refused service to each and everyone whoever signed up. I don't even have to offer refunds on my services. It was my company and its my rules. When you sign up for a service, its a contract. When you break the contract, you pretty much lose. I did provide services to each and every person that signed up altough it wasn't the longest period of time that I'd hope for. I did have a checking account but it was seriously overdrawn to the point where I was still verified even without having the checking account anymore. I am verified with a checking account BUT I don't no longer have a checking account. Funny isn't it? I canned the servers due to that fact of oweing $1,000 and losing money because of chargebacks/refunds that everyone wanted. You failed to read the TOS/AUP/Privacy Policy. I didn't get banned on WHT completely. I will come back without a hosting company though. I won't respond to personal attacks/bashing like fever host has accomplished anymore. I won't tolerate abusive actions towards me as an indivual. You say that I am a scammer but can you really proove it? All you have is bs to back your claim up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back