• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThePlanet vs LimeStone Dedicated Reseller Program

Who would you choose, if any.

• ThePlanet

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • LimeStone Networks

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • None

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Oh sorry jason i did'nt know about that .. because i thought in the first month it can be a lil hard for some resellers to have sales of $200 because i have seen few resellers in our company who started with their first 2 months blank and now having sales of over $5'000 per month hmm and the planet minimum commitment is also $500 per month ? i have never heard before if planet has this as well ..

The Planet don't state the minimum cost on their website (from what I couldn't find) I had a talk with a live chat they said $500 per month, and I think you have to have something like 1/2 top end dedicated servers with them.

To make the $200 in the first month with LSN, you can always buy a $200 dedi from yourself (their top end is $180? And you have to sell over their price, so say $200 and you've made it) then to make the money back from buying your server, sell VPS's off it.

Back