• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thinking Of Making A...

7de5igns

Hey people, I am was thinking of making a production site but I need a partner(s). I am thinking of a cgi,php,asp,cc+ production site. We would have scripts and programs that we have created posted on their for download. There would also be a forum and demos for all the scripts. You must be exprienced in at least one of these:

php/mysql
Cgi/Perl
Asp

I was also thinking if we get going good we could offer some paid scripts, and installions. Anyways if interested please pm me, e-mail me, msn me or im me :D

So right now you are mostly interested in giving out scripts, then moving to paid? I suppose that makes sense, me (and seemingly you as well) amateurs. I may be interested, but I have a few things going right now (including learning some more c++), and I have school work, and job work to do (which will be hell around Christmas), so maybe not. If I ever do make a php script for people to download, I could give it to you to put on your site though. If.

Back