• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

this cannot be real *pokes himself*

|zack|hewison|

i found a host with:

200mb space on a dedicated Linux server
Telnet, SSH2, FTP, HTTP
Apache 1.3.23, Red Hat Linux 7.3
CGI/PERL, PHP, SSI, MySQL
Web based e-mail simmilar to Hotmail/Yahoo! (except it doesn't suck)
Forums (flatface.net hosted)
Security with firewall and user permissions
No ads, pop-ups, etc
Same day setup
http://www.flatface.net/~username/
Great tech support

:confused: can this be real! it is! all you have to do to get mySQL is have a good reason i use it! want the url here ya go!

flatface

O BTW its free!

Last edited:
Let's see, their allowing telnet and running an older version of apache...

They'll either go bankrupt OR get the hell hacked out of themselves !!!

NEVERMIND, just looked and they seem to have upgraded apache, but allowing telnet is still asking for it.

Last edited:
wow 2 gig for $20 per year!!!!:eek: :eek: thats really 2 good 2 be true... I might get the premium account....

just want to know if they are reliable or not... :rolleyes:

Remember When I said I signed up? well, I just got the e-mail right now with my password, ect and I log into FTP and I have the WORST time trying to upload files............:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i got my confirmation, and connected to telnet :D changed my password, made a phpinfo using the nano editor, also and i dont know if this is a bug or something but i wrote mysql and enter to the mysql monitor and wrote(me :D )

mysql>show databases ;

and the thing showed me a lot of databases :confused: i didn't want to do anything elso so i disconnected.

I was tempted to write the command startx. :D

Sorry for my english.

I find this QUITE humourous, you taking bets on how long I'll last <G>

Don't worry, we'll be in business for a LOOOONG time. We're using >5gb and about to colocate to a different server, or get a new ISP. We get by. $50 in the mail today, I'm happy.

I've gotten 50 sign-ups since this topic started. I hope this won't be TOO bad <G>

--FlatFace

Originally posted by Kalifoncl
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i got my confirmation, and connected to telnet :D changed my password, made a phpinfo using the nano editor, also and i dont know if this is a bug or something but i wrote mysql and enter to the mysql monitor and wrote(me :D )

mysql>show databases ;

and the thing showed me a lot of databases :confused: i didn't want to do anything elso so i disconnected.

I was tempted to write the command startx. :D

Sorry for my english.

Sorry for double-posting, but I just saw this now.

You have to sign up for a MySQL account. Cyan handles that, and he'll be on later tonight.

btw: Without X installed, it's very unlikely that you're able to startx

Don't diss my host peoples!! FlatFace.NET is the ultimate host ever! And I bet you guys it'll last as long as it wants!! And thats more than just a few months!! And for you INFORMATION....it's already been up FAR LONG before you found out!! So don't doubt the Hosting King!!
And I mean it literally...I have my site hosted there myself. They ROCK!!

Originally posted by Megori
Don't diss my host peoples!! FlatFace.NET is the ultimate host ever! And I bet you guys it'll last as long as it wants!! And thats more than just a few months!! And for you INFORMATION....it's already been up FAR LONG before you found out!! So don't doubt the Hosting King!!
And I mean it literally...I have my site hosted there myself. They ROCK!!
And using an advertiser with the spyware Gator download prompt :mad:

Back