• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This has been bugging me... please vote.

Which one?

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • PS3

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
Which is better, the 360, Wii, or PS3.

Personally, I've yet to see any good games come out for the Wii that would encourage me to purchase it, and I've heard of way too many "Red rings of death" with the 360... So my vote goes for the PS3.

Which do you prefer, and why?

My friend's are nerds... Each one loves one of those systems, and swears by it.
They're more like geeks though...

And yes, I have a life. :(

360 all the way, better games, plus PlayStation cant even come close to xbox live. The red ring of death was mostly in the first batch of systems that went out. Plus its covered by warranty GAME ON :)

they are all good for their own reasons. i have a 360, but, wouldnt mind having a ps3. i personally dont care to much for the wii, but, it is great in its own way, and is the best for some people (mainly children).

It depends.To be honest, i would never buy a PS3 or a XBOX 360.Why?With that money i can buy too much things, i can buy a pc or another more useful thing.
And i always had prefered Nintendo Consoles.It have some games that result much more fun that someothers of PS3 or XBOX.
But of course that if you compare graphics the better one is PS3!!And the other one is XBOX.And the worse one the Wii!But just go to stores the Wii consoles are always OUT OF STOCK!They sell the wii very fast!Why?
Easy,is much more affordable, and they keep in mind that is only a VIDEOGAME.It doesnt support DVD or it doesnt have a Hardisk to store music and others thinks,you cant install Linux like in PS3. Then why do i prefer it?
Cause Nintendo keeps their mind that they are making VideoGames!
Sony is currently making kind of computers, thats why is so expensive.
And for family playing i think is much better the Wii Console

But is only my opinion,maybe im wrong.
My conlusion:
If im looking Best Graphics, i would definitly buy PS3
If im looking for fun, i buy a Wii.

Okay,

I actually own all three, heres sorta how the play-out goes:

Nintendo Wii:
This is old hardware equipment (lowered specs) but had a nice kick, the idea of motion gaming is pretty smart.. However overall this is nothing more then an waste costs wise. Now if this was only $100 then hell yea worth it.. This is more for children or people who don't get much action and need a good fat burning system.. Iv played some games and swear I sweat 5-10 pounds off.

Xbox / Xbox 360:
This system for its entry time was great. I think that the Halo games carried this puppy pretty far.. but other then that and the odd racing game its nothing to be happy over... I find the controls are to bulky and hell why so many damn keys?

PS1 / PS2:
These match the xbox / xbox 360 the system had a great game (games) that carried it along such as GTA, Metal Gear etc.. The system was sleek, and unlike Microsoft and there money hungry ways, online play was free on the ps2 if you purchased either the network kit or the newer systems.

PS3:
This is the new day stuff, with over 10 mobile processor computing power, free online network, with the ability to play older games (40 and 80GB systems only) and the ability to download trials and full games any time. As well as an blu-ray player its worth the money. Titles on this haven't come out yet (many) I believe theres only 20-30 games for the system at most right now, but thats because its so new.. Theres several sweet games coming in the new year that will kick this system into high gear.

Now this is my own opinion etc.. but if you really look at it, if your looking for something thats new, going to be around for a while the PS3 is that... I own all three, I play all three all the time, but I cant get over the PS3 graphics (really need an HDTV to experience them fully!).

Shut it fanboy. :p

Overall after playing all three systems and owning one, the 360 is better for following reasons:
- Xbox Live (It's like bread without butter if you don't own this)
- Game Libary
- The Pad

;)

Do you really enjoy paying for extra crap like the online.. If its bread without butter without it, why is microsoft so damn cheap not to just give it to everyone to make there brand kick ---?

Just the biggest turn off for me...

And Game Library is because the 360 has been around for so long.. hehe.. ;)

You get what you pay for. You see Xbox Live is much more developed and advanced. MSN on your xbox, cross game chats, invites, messages. Edit your Bio, view your friends friends.

You see, when I play online, I want to do just that. Play online. Not all this messenger crap and emails - that's what my PC is for.

hehe okay I don't want this to be a flame but just so your aware:

Full internet access on PS3, means you can go to ebuddy.com and sign in to AIM/YIM/MSN all at one time (on one window, out of 9).

Then on another be viewing you tube and its videos (yes I am watching you tube right now) on another (if you install orb on your PC) you can go to orbs site and view videos, pictures, audio from your PC to your TV with no cables or with cables as the PS3 is wired and wireless!.

Hehe, Friends system is currently being developed on the PS3, according to sources, they are working on an full blown system sorta like what Steam Powered has, were you will be able to update your details, have an section like Xfire to show if your on an online game, what game and allow you to connect to it. It will have an function for the Eye Toy or any other web cam to setup meetings/chats using it, and I heard an rumor of Skype install ability to make calls (THIS IS AN RUMOR AT THIS TIME).

So since the PS3 is been building more and more, I think in the end your see the xbox is if anything equal right now but wont be for long :). hehe..

Yea I love my PS3, I love how I am donating my cpu power for science etc.. Its just kick ---, O and I installed Fedora Core on my PS3 (gonna try UBUNTO) soon :).

But thats my opions on why its better, not meant to flame you.. Just I have seen alot of people be like O one system is better cuase of this, but if they stop and look, another system has the same features!. :)

Back