• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is hilarious

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
I recieved a letter from MyDomain today. This is a part of what they sent me:
Dear LeX,
We see that you have 11 domains listed in your mydomain.com member area. We are concerned that you may be overpaying for these domains' annual registrar fees.

blah....charge up to $35..... amazing price of $12.95..... blah...................
My stomach ached so much, and I could hardly catch my breath. It was so stupid!! All 11 domains were completely free of charge *.*.kg domains. :D And they're worried that I may be overpaying?! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :D

Sorry, I just had to let somebody know. :)

Yeah, I got that mail too. Allso .kg domains. But I pay 9.99$ for .com anyway.

Originally posted by khanh
Hi,
I've got that too, but I just thought that it come from some idiot robot!!!
It was! You don't think the guy would actually write each email by hand????

Originally posted by sense
they are talking about the registration fees not mydomain service :rolleyes:

The e-mail never said anything about over paying for mydomain service. The e-mail is said that they maybe overpaying for the actual domain. Since *.kg's are free, they really couldn't be overpaying. That's why the e-mail is funny...

Point is, they are assuming the domains on their system are .com's or other paid type domains and didn't really figure in the free ones (or they would have filtered those out).

Back