• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This vps company is good(hong kong)

hei1125

http://www.cloudvds.com/

It is a company in Hong Kong.
I have rented their vps and it is great.
VDS1 1 256Mb 10Gb Yes Linux /
OpenSolaris /
Windows 250 / 34
VDS2 1 480Mb 15Gb Yes 300 / 40
VDS3 1 512Mb 30Gb Yes 320 / 43
VDS4 1 700Mb 40Gb Yes 350 / 47
VDS5 1 1.0Gb 50Gb Yes 450 / 60
VDS6 1 1.5Gb 60Gb Yes 550 / 73
VDS7 1 2.0Gb 70Gb Yes 650 / 87

Do you think the vds/vps is cheap and fast?

I have never heard of them before. I suppose you need to do some search for their domain name to find out some additional information.

I do not know. I believe they are local provider for you, so I believe it worth to do the search for their reviews on your local forums.

@hei1125,
I rather save the money to go to Kowloontong and have some fun
hahahaah
anyway, the price is way too high for VPS.
even in Malaysia, although the colo price is damn overpriced like hell,
but the price is still on the range that still acceptable.

but 1 thing for sure, this company is really earning and will not fall that fast by depending on local business
:)
which it is good.
hahahaha

@hei1125,
I rather save the money to go to Kowloontong and have some fun
hahahaah
anyway, the price is way too high for VPS.
even in Malaysia, although the colo price is damn overpriced like hell,
but the price is still on the range that still acceptable.

but 1 thing for sure, this company is really earning and will not fall that fast by depending on local business
:)
which it is good.
hahahaha

There is a possibility to earn big amount of money and just get VANISH ! :)

anyway, usually "local" hosts do not care about business from other countries, they just care about consumers within their own country, except for hosts in US and a few other countries.
this is y they are charging so expensive, coz there is a lot ppl who do not know that they can get cheaper hosts at oversea...

anyway, usually "local" hosts do not care about business from other countries, they just care about consumers within their own country, except for hosts in US and a few other countries.
this is y they are charging so expensive, coz there is a lot ppl who do not know that they can get cheaper hosts at oversea...

You are quite right. In my country, local providers charge too much for their services. They think customers are fools. That's why we use overseas companies rather than using our own. Also compared them to other companies, they are really bad!!

And also they only thinks about the profit. Not about the service. I know someone get a service for free and they sell out them at very expensive price.

You are quite right. In my country, local providers charge too much for their services. They think customers are fools. That's why we use overseas companies rather than using our own. Also compared them to other companies, they are really bad!!

And also they only thinks about the profit. Not about the service. I know someone get a service for free and they sell out them at very expensive price.

anyway, some of the clients do know that they can get cheaper price at oversea's host, but they just willing to pay for lower latency.
and plus, they want to be able to scold someone face to face if anythings goes wrong.
usually is those corporate clients in local....

Back