• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] 100 mb space, asp, ms access etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say that even though I was cranky earlier about getting the error: "Error! You are not Authorised to continue!"
I must admit, I didn't have to re-sign up, all I had to do was give it some time. Have now been able to upload a temporary "coming soon" page to my site and all (including FTP with the ability to delete and upload) is working great.

Thanks, aspwebserver!

Oh! One thing... Aspwebserver, can you activate the ability to use FrontPage extensions on my site, please?

Site: http://tech.aspfreeserver.com

Thanks again :)

I don't get it... It works fine for me... I mean, besides the fact that ASPfreeserver is DOWN at the moment, It worked fine till a couple of hours ago for me!

When are you going to accept new sign-ups again?

When are you going to accept new sign-ups again?

And do you accept .htaccess?

Darn

Darn, oh well, I'm not that experienced yet. I do have a small 10-user only trial on my computer though. I could test out stuff there.

Perhaps you can make a new thread about it so I can lock this. I don't think the newer members want to wade through 9 pages :eek:

Originally posted by Jan
Perhaps you can make a new thread about it so I can lock this. I don't think the newer members want to wade through 9 pages :eek:

Agreed taken me ove half an hour reading and scrolling though all the posts on my New Zealand 56k Dial Up Connection

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back