• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] 100 mb space, asp, ms access etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i make a reservation?
Username: xizhai
email address:xizhai@digitalrice.com
(ask for password in email)
Thanks. I think I will really enjoy your service!

i tried to signup ...
but gave up after the 8th try .. or 9th .. i lost track

your signup proccess sucks serious donkey :biggrin2:

TWO QUESTIONS

1)Do you allow pages to be password protected?
2)Is there a waiting list? If not, when will sign-ups be restored?

Bummer

I signed up yesterday and have yet to create my space.
All it does is sit and pretend it is going to get me to an area and let me start creating my web space,but then just errors.
I have been doing this all day and last night,and nothing.
Either I am not able(authorized)to view the page,or it cannot be displayed.

I know many people jumped on this at around the same time,but if you are going to have something for free,expect mass poeple at once and have the system rescources to back that up;)

Looks like there will be an account just sitting there for no reason as I cannot even set it up:(

Hopefully anyone in the future willing to do this will have a system that can hold the masses.
When the word FREE spreads around,its like flies on shit!!

I have no doubt that the service is supurb,it would just be nice to see that for myself :confused2

i think i got my account , when i try to verify my account i get "Error! You are not Authorised to continue!" , i can log into the ftp server but when i try to upload anything i get the access denied error . ASpwebserver any idea whats wrong ?

Originally posted by Expedition
i think i got my account , when i try to verify my account i get "Error! You are not Authorised to continue!" , i can log into the ftp server but when i try to upload anything i get the access denied error . ASpwebserver any idea whats wrong ?

I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Clearly, you are not the only one with problems:

http://aspfreeserver.com/discuss/

Looks like the guy has got some work to do...

I too get the following error message after I click the submit button: "Error! You are not Authorised to continue!"
I have signed up, verified my email address, put in the activation key, it accepted it all just fine. Then it tells you to click submit so it can build your web site and thats where it hangs and gives the above error.
Is this going to make me lose my site or is this just something to just sit back and wait until its fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back