• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Please! Stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauron

Please! Stop!

All I see are requests which include "No Banners/Popups". Please stop! There are no hosts that are good with out banner ads! Just go pay $10/month and get hosting from hostrocket or something!

Thanx for your time.

Re: Please! Stop!

Originally posted by Sauron
All I see are requests which include "No Banners/Popups". Please stop! There are no hosts that are good with out banner ads! Just go pay $10/month and get hosting from hostrocket or something!

Thanx for your time.

no ads good hosts DO exist... take host.sk for example.

someone who says no banners/popups could mean they don't mind pop-unders, textlinks, dhtml ads etc.

Host.sk a good host?!

host.sk is slooooooooowwwwwww......
A good host without any ads can exist... but it won't last long......

Re: Host.sk a good host?!

Originally posted by AndreVR

host.sk is slooooooooowwwwwww......
A good host without any ads can exist... but it won't last long......

their speed is OK

Re: Re: Please! Stop!

Originally posted by allanh

I think you've just proved our point.

host.sk is just like an F3S (the sequel to F2S). It is hoping that people will upgrade to their paid service, but let me ask you: how many of you have upgraded? As more people sign-up for their ad-less free hosting, host.sk going to realize that they can't support all these users without ads. And believe me, they will share the same fate as f2s or turn to ads to make a living.

That's not to mention that it's SLOOOOOOW...

Re: Re: Re: Please! Stop!

Originally posted by conkermaniac

I think you've just proved our point.

host.sk is just like an F3S (the sequel to F2S). It is hoping that people will upgrade to their paid service, but let me ask you: how many of you have upgraded? As more people sign-up for their ad-less free hosting, host.sk going to realize that they can't support all these users without ads. And believe me, they will share the same fate as f2s or turn to ads to make a living.

That's not to mention that it's SLOOOOOOW...

host.sk's future is not for you to say, and they have proved that they can survive (well, they have being in business for nearly 2 years now)

As for the speed, not everyone says it's slow. In fact, there are times that it's quite fast and other times the speed is average. I know a lot of hosts that offer a lot less than Host.sk and a lot slower, too.

Re: Please! Stop!

Originally posted by Sauron

Thanx for your time.

Why you say hostrocket ? Are you somebody from hostrocket ? Well don't know if it is or isn't but I think the guys here have to know a site that I found today about them : Click

Read everything and know why you shouldn't be hosted there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back