• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Total FREE Domain Names | Free Cpanel Hosting

dndiscuss

Hi

==============================================
Free Hosting

We are offering
100 MB Space
5,000 MB Monthly BandWidth
Cpanel/Fantastico

FREE HOSTING FOR MIN 2 Years :)

Details Please CLICK HERE

Free Domain Names

We are ALSO offering 100 FREE domain Names (as we have done here before!)

all you require is 400 Posts, which is NOT that much if you do it over time ^^

Please read Details

WE Always Deliver on out Promises. :)

Last edited:
This was a few months ago already (but I do have proof).

I had gotten enough posts to get a domain, I asked you to register ph8.org. Then suddenly someone "stole your account" or something (I'm still not clear what happened) and you were apparently unable to give me my domain. So you technically still owe me 1 domain.

http://www.whois.sc/ph8.org

we did register the domain, though it WAS hacked, but we still did register it for you as we did for alot of other people who met the requirements. ^^

Thats why we no longer use domainsite and use enom, its much safer than domainsite... they are a :shame:

But you never gave it to me, which is what you promised. You only registered it.

dndiscuss said:
WE Always Deliver on out Promises. :)
If you want to hold true to that motto, then you still owe me 1 domain.

The point is we did pay for and register it! but send me a pm on dndiscuss.com which domain you want and i may reg you a new one.

PM'ed on dndiscuss.com and here.

Also - If possible, I'd like the domain pushed to my account once it is registered.

Back