• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Total # of members

40,481 and counting

now we all know that it is constantly going up, so STFU about it so as not to spam up this topic.

I'm in between - joined originally to find resources/hosting for my site, then became a more regular (read: daily) member of the community, now I come and go. I have disappeared recently due to our computer being so slow/old. But we have a new one now, so here I am again :) There are less and less regulars than ever before, or am I imagining things?

anhedonia said:
There are less and less regulars than ever before, or am I imagining things?
Most of the old-timers are gone now, +chips. ;)

There's a lot more members joining these days, but it seems fewer of them sitck around.

Few of the October 2000 crew are still around...haven't seen Coolin or LeX post in a long time. :(

I like Coolin and LeX, so them not being around is nice, but the lack of anime discussion has been very nice. :p

I change my avatar a lot. I'm just particularly lazy these days.

Mahoro said:
Few of the October 2000 crew are still around...haven't seen Coolin or LeX post in a long time. :(
LeX is still around... he's made some posts this month.

Blank Verse said:
I like Coolin and LeX, so them not being around is nice, but the lack of anime discussion has been very nice. :p

I change my avatar a lot. I'm just particularly lazy these days.

i said signature, ur avatar obviously changed :p

Mahoro said:
Yeah... actually after meow and gc left the General Discussions section have been quite dead...

Robert said:
Synergy (Andy Woo). Then me. But I wasn't a mod back then.
Andy Wu*

And Themoose, yeah, I haven't seen Andy around any forums after the whole AP/Xism fiasco a few years ago... probably a good thing.

Last edited:
Bruce said:
Andy Wu*

And Themoose, yeah, I haven't seen Andy around any forums after the whole AP/Xism fiasco a few years ago... probably a good thing.

Woo. Like he wooed me out of some money! Grrr!

trenzterra said:
Yeah... actually after meow and gc left the General Discussions section have been quite dead...

It certainly hasn't been the same, but it's not dead. There have been some classic moments post GC vs. syd.

Back