• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tractor designs

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
I'm trying to design a website for someone who is a tractor dealer. I'm trying to think of ways to make an attractive website for a tractor dealer, but most websites I've seen are very 90's. Anyone have any ideas?

I agree. Just look through as many designs as you can (search google for css showcase and start from there), not specifically tractors (as there won't be many) but anything with a single product type or service, or car dealerships, etc. Keep note of the designs you like (even if they're completely irrelevant). Eventually the design will come to you.

I think the most important thing on a site like a tractor website is the logo design and images used.

Also, i think a lot of these sites look very "90's" and basic because the designers (if they had one!) are focusing on the information about the products themselves, rather than the attractiveness of the website. A tractor is not something you would just purchase online like a pair of trousers or a set of dinner plates, the majority of people will want to look at lots of images and read lots of information and telephone or visit the store directly.

I've noticed a lot of car / vehicle websites often go for a basic black background with white text, which personally i think makes text stand out a lot more than the old fashioned white background with black text.

Your post was a little under a week ago, have you found any designs out there you like the look of?

For making a site for tractor dealer you should select a proper template and design. You may refer the automobiles web sites. You should have to add the clean images of every model and the various utilities.

Back