• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trojian horse for remote control?

sonic

Can i use trojian horse instead of PC anywhere to download the files in my home from other place?

So, which trojian horse is better?

you could also try backofrice (sp), i've been hacked with that a lot!

If you are going to do this remember to disable your anti-virus and firewall (if you have them running)

Mullin

Originally posted by is0lized
Try Sub7 the loser way in lmao
Why? Many sys-ops actually use trojans for remote admin of the machines, etc. If you have a windows OS above 2k you could use the admin program with IIS I guess.

if you disabled your anti-virus and firewall for your trojan, i'm guessing that would leave you open to other trojans. and that's not good.

I remember reading about a program called WinVNC.......don't be a script kiddie and use Back Orifice, Back Orifice 2000, Netbus, Netbus Pro, Subseven, or any other program like that.....

You could try pcANYWHERE.

Originally posted by Ben

You could try pcANYWHERE. [/B]

It's not freeware;) i want just transfer the files for personal use, so security is not so important. I want to use TH as the remote because of its program size, always smaller than 1.44mb, can put the client-side into floppy, and take it to anywhere:cool:

Back