• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TTR Powers

.Andy

NLC
NLC
I think we need to upgrade ttr powers.

I think we should be able to vote a thread for TTR
I think we should be able to have our own private discussionboard
Maybe could we color our names to make us stand out more and let us have a discount on advertizing.

I think we should be able to have our own private discussionboard
that would just take away threads from gen, not cool.

Maybe could we color our names to make us stand out more and let us have a discount on advertizing.
I think thats the idea behind the bold.
I think they should get a discount on ads though.

TTR threads are those that are normally tossed because they don't belong in the public eye.

Definitely not sure that a private discussion board is a good idea. If it is a success it'll kill general discussions overnight, and if it wasn't then its redundant anyway.

Another problem about colouring the names differently is that a load of newcomers would assume we were moderators, and that would become irritating after a while.

[JSH]John;1073456 said:
Advertising on these forums is a lot cheaper than other similar forums.

thats because free host traffic isnt worth a great deal to anything but free services and free services dont spend big money on ads.

Definitely not sure that a private discussion board is a good idea. If it is a success it'll kill general discussions overnight, and if it wasn't then its redundant anyway.

It would keep lame people out. We would still post in general, but it would be less cool.

And, we could make the private board 18+ and have less rules.

Back