• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tutorial Share Script Install Problem :(

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me figure out what might be wrong, I bought the tutorial share script yesterday and I've tried installing it about 20 times so far and each time I go to install it I end up with the problem where the script won't create any tables in the database.

This means that once it is ready to go to step 3 of the installation I end up with an error:

Code:
Table 'jslane_tms.tut_news' doesn't exist

Has anyone used this script before and managed to find a way around this problem? I've contacted the author as well as posted on their forums but no response yet and this was yesterday I contacted them.

Thanks in advance for anyone that's able to help me out with this.

i think that its saying that it couldn't find the 'jslane_tms.tut_news' table in the mysql database,
if it has an .sql file, u can go ahead and make that table your self from phpmyadmin, and try it again.

I managed to fix the problem. The script wasn't creating the tables in the database when it was supposed to, meaning the installation couldn't continue and instead of it saying it had some problem creating the tables it just errored out. I'm still not sure what caused the problem but now that the site is on a different server it works fine and also installed first time... strange really :p

Thanks for the replies guys. :)

Back