• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TutorialsPlus - online tutorials listing!

ExoWorks

Hello,

Here is a new website which is REALLY NEW.

http://tutorialsplus.com/

Its a site where you can add tutorials, search tutorials, add comments, rate/vote tutorials and much more to be added in the future.

Serious reviews needed and also some help to make it popular :p ...

Thanks!

Mike_R said:
Serious reviews needed and also some help to make it popular :p ...

Thanks!
Good luck with that. One thing there's enough of are tutorial farms, even regular tutorial sites. It's like making a new guitar tabs site or a new search engine or a new CS clan site ... ow wait that wasn't right.... well forget bout the CS clan site.

Anyhow, the design itself looks cool, except why is there a dotted separation line between banner/nav area? It's the only dotted line in there so looks pretty uncalled for to me (I would even consider getting rid of that gradient red->transp. line you have above it)

cheerz

Mike it's good, more tutorials means more possibilities of folks to find info so good job :)

hehe, you might be right dark_element. Its just a start, it will get better by time. :)
Thanks for your comments..

Yeah, I agree with opwd. The design is a little mismatch, and IMHO you should avoid using italic fonts for anything other than quotes.

Tutorial farms are popping up everywhere now, and so are sites that list there. I think the only true quality tutorial farm is Good-Tutorials.com, which I think has sparked a lot of the noob tutorial farms. I've seen sites done by script kiddies getting a quality amount of hits from listing on these tutorial farms.

As for non-photoshop tutorial farms, I recommend Pixel2Life.com. Maybe you should take a look at the ways they've done things, if you haven't already, and maybe try improve your site, though it is well done already. All it needs is a little tidying up and it will be perfect! Congrats!

Back