• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[UK Hosting] - Paradox Servers - 10GB/500GB - cPanel

Tyler

NLC
Free hosting plan:
3GB Disk Space
150GB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Features/Domains
cPanel

Large Free Hosting:
10GB Disk Quota
500GB Monthly Transfer
cPanel
If you would like this package, please PM me and include as much detail as possible about what you would be doing with this package. Also, if you have a current website please include the URL.

All plan limits can be upgraded upon request by opening a ticket.

Q: How do I get a plan upgrade?.
A: Upgrades do not cost money or posts. The only requirement for you to get a upgrade is that you are using at least 60% usage on either Disk Quota or Monthly Transfer.

Q: You have to be overselling to provide this.
A: Not at all. Unlike our competition we are not out to get a thousand or two accounts. After a certain limit is reached we will simply stop offering this until more spots open up.

Q: Are there any limitations, other then your Terms of Service?.
A: No. Your free to do whatever you want with your hosting as long as it abides by our Terms of Service.

Q: I need a feature your server doesn't support.
A: Feel free to open a support ticket. It is possible the feature you are requesting was disabled for security reasons. In this event, it will not be enabled for you. Otherwise, I will make my decision ultimately on what you need it for and how it will affect everyone else.

Where do I sign up?
You can sign up by visiting our website here.

This message is to inform you that your billing account and any associated packages with Paradox Servers have been cancelled.

This message is to inform you that your billing account and any associated packages with Paradox Servers have been cancelled.

I can't find any account with the details you have public on FWS. Feel free to PM me with the first/last name on the account.

I signed up for the free plan
Free hosting plan:
3GB Disk Space
150GB Monthly Transfer
cPanel

And wow, the speed is impressive! Seems reliable too for uptime.

I'm migrating over to HostBill right now so you will not be able to place orders until that is finished. I don't have an exact ETA but it should be done within 12-24 hours. In the mean time, feel free to PM me here if you have a problem.

I apologize for the client system being down but after having a ticket open with iPanel for 11 months and the support staff there still giving me canned responses I've given up on it. Horrible experience and I do not recommend anyone else use iPanel.

"We're going to be closing in around seven days. Please make sure you backup your cPanel accounts.

Sorry! It's been fun!"

I am disappointed.

I think his hosting site is growing and he can't mange all by himself...maybe it's time to look for staff members.

It's not down actually. I believe he just closed it.
This is what I got several days back
We're going to be closing in around seven days. Please make sure you backup your cPanel accounts.

Sorry! It's been fun!

Yep, I got that email from paradoxservers.net.

24 Hours after that, my site went down and never come back.
(*Hopefully I'm wrong)

I was just talking with him the other day and the topic of funding was briefly discussed. How ironic.

Free hosting plan:
3GB Disk Space
150GB Monthly Transfer
cPanel

Large Free Hosting:
10GB Disk Quota
500GB Monthly Transfer
cPanel
If you would like this package, please PM me and include as much detail as possible about what you would be doing with this package. Also, if you have a current website please include the URL.

All plan limits can be upgraded upon request by opening a ticket.

Q: How do I get a plan upgrade?.
A: Upgrades do not cost money or posts. The only requirement for you to get a upgrade is that you are using at least 60% usage on either Disk Quota or Monthly Transfer.

Q: You have to be overselling to provide this.
A: Not at all. Unlike our competition we are not out to get a thousand or two accounts. After a certain limit is reached we will simply stop offering this until more spots open up.

Q: Are there any limitations, other then your Terms of Service?.
A: No. Your free to do whatever you want with your hosting as long as it abides by our Terms of Service.

Q: I need a feature your server doesn't support.
A: Feel free to open a support ticket. It is possible the feature you are requesting was disabled for security reasons. In this event, it will not be enabled for you. Otherwise, I will make my decision ultimately on what you need it for and how it will affect everyone else.

Where do I sign up?
You can sign up by visiting our website here.

www.paradoxservers.net site down,it can't visit.

Back