• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UltraGb.Com - Free 70GB Disk Space and 700GB Bandwidth!

UltraGb

Hello,

UltraGb.Com provide you with the most reliable fpost2host services, we guarantee 99.9% uptime, fast 24/7 support and lightning fast website loading speed.

Take a look at our hosting plans!

*All plan comes with cPanel, unlimited mySQL data basis, unlimited domains and unlimited ftp accounts.

Plans are as follows:

1500MB disk space - 50GB bandwidth - Free tech support - cPanel and everything else unlimited!

Just 10 Posts for onetime!

Junior
50GB disk space - 200GB bandwidth - Free tech support - cPanel and everything else unlimited!

Just 30 Posts for onetime!

Senior
70 GB disk space - 700GB bandwidth - Free tech support - cPanel and everything else unlimited!

Just 50 Posts for onetime!

Visit us at UltraGb.Com

After posting 30 posts

i got the Junior Package and guess what ? its only 5 Gb

when asked the Admin he said "you've to go to the other forum and ask for support"
Ofc if i asked for support in the other forum they will ask me to re-post 30 posts
so i told the Admin that i made the deal here and i want the answer here
finally .. he didn't answered me ! he suspended my account ..

Just posted here to let people know facts about you ~

great

Thanks for your post about their facts.

Free hosting, i'd better not try them. There is no free lunch at all, this is true!:shame:

@ Darkmaster: We publicly informed everyone that we have changed our hosting policy and to get more resources, you should upgrade to any of our paid plan.
The reason as to why your account was suspended is, a nulled vBulletin was found under your account and it's strictly NOT allowed. As a result of this, you are no longer allowed to use our free hosting service (You're always welcome to use paid hosting though :) )

@ All : We have changed our plans policy and new plans can be found here: http://ultragb.com/hosting.html

Thank You!

I'm creating a new thread to inform everyone about our new plans.

To Staff: Please remove this thread to avoid spam. :)

this is bull----! When 5 or 10 people pay you 10$ for "alleged" 1 year hosting, you will just run away and we will be screwed!!

Back