• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unable 2 login in MIRC

bharat_gr8

hi guys,
i hav been facing this problem since 1 month or so...i m connecting 2 the net thru the lan connection.so tel me if there r any settings 2 be changed for those who r connecting 2 the net thru "LAN".but when i connected 2 the net thru modem(ordinary)it connected without fail.so pls suggest me wat 2 do.....?waiting for the reply...

im not sure about this but try turning on "Share internet connection" something like that, I can't remember exactly where it is located but thats what I did before when the same thing happend to me. Also, try turning off firewall and see if you can connect.

hello:;

hello kabathak,
wat u said was correct.in ur reply u were mentioning abt the file and printer sharing.yah u were correct i disabled that option.but i think enabling that option would cause in the flow of viruses also.so i disabled that sharing.many of my freinds systems hav been getting ruined by those ----ing viruses.so i disabled that option.anyways thanx for the reply
bye bye
baddy

If you can access HTTP, you SHOULD be able to access IRC servers, unless you have a firewall blocking the outgoing ports (6667-7000)

Back