• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

uni.cc problems

SDAnimeFan said:
Hi this my first post here.

Question is anyone else having problems getting into http://www.uni.cc

Thank you :)

I just clicked the link & couldn't get in.
I have a uni.cc site & it's working.
Has uni.cc's behavior been a bit sporadic lately? :confused4

They been down since Sunday night. I wanted to add another domain so that is on hold for the moment.
I hope they didn't decide to quit on us.

Last edited:
np, they had a little message on the site for a while saying that DNS wasn't on for a few months at they were gonna bring it back sometime after feb. 2nd

I just tried the uni.cc site but couldn't access it.
If I recall, uni.cc was not only upgrading their servers, they were also in the process of refining their mission statement.

I don't think they will go out of business, but their policy/policies might change.

I bought a TLD .com name the other night, I haven't coordinated it just yet :eek:

They have been doing quite a lot of work from what I can make out as setting nameservers was off line for some time only redirects were available.

I think their here to stay though.

yea, but if u had DNS set up in the past it was still running, u jus couldn't make changes to ur DNS
hopefully they'll be back up s00n

SDAnimeFan said:
Well thanks for all the replies about this

I think I am just going to go buy my own domain name

SD :)

You can buy a Top Level Domain from 1 & 1 for $5.99

Back