• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

University Group Hosting Need

persiansniper

Hi Forum Members

My name is Parham and I am the President of a course union group with over 700 members. We are based in Ryerson University and are called Ryerson Global Management Group. We provide events that further the programs at our university. The site will be one tool for us to further our promotion techniques for our events. Also we have purchased a .ca domain name so we will be using that. Currently we are looking to make a site and need web hosting.

Requirements include:

1 gig storage -> Mostly for pictures of our events
20 gig bandwidth -> Hopefully we do not go over

CPANEL
Professionalism -> We can ensure beyond a likely doubt that you will be here by next year.
No Posts -> We would be willing to provide you with a small logo on the side of the website as corporate sponsors. We feel we are a business and intend to further your corporate mission as well as ours.

Hello,
Feel free to email us at free [at] topqhost.com. We will be able to sponsor your hosting on our Standard plan which includes 2GB diskspace and 20GB bandwidth (details on the link below). We do utilize cPanel and we have been in the business since 2007. You will be hosted on a high end server located in Dallas, TX. We just require our logo on your site, which directs to the affiliate link provided to you after approval. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

http://www.topqhost.com/shared.php

Last edited:
Hi Parham,

We at L2P would be happy to sponsor your group with a custom plan tailored to your requirements.

We have been open since 1999 and with our current brand since 2001. We'll definitely be here next year. :)

Please PM me if you are interested so we can get you setup.

We would make a tailored package for you if you are interested.

PM me if you are interested so we can get you setup

GeekStep has been online for well over a year.

We host our members on a dedicated server!

We have reliable, fast and brilliant hosting support! The best thing is it is absolutely free!

For your needs we reccomend:

Special Plan
PM me on here and we can easily set you an account up! We have been on-line for over a year now!

We can accept a link back ;)

If you do not want to post then contact us and we can give you hosting if you link back to GeekStep.
If you have a site on another server then we can do a free transfer to ours!
You will not be disappointed!

NO ADS, NO LINK Back & NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

Hi PersianSniper,

We have been hosting for over 3 years, and specialize in large projects like yours. We have plenty of storage and bandwidth to support your growth. Our attitude towards clients is to see them as people, and not numbers.

Our typical procedure is to help you place customizable advertising onto your website, from which we generate the revenue that pays for our servers. If this is not possible, we can discuss alternatives.

Please let me know if you would like any more information, or have any further questions. I understand the importance of this decision to you, and the consequences of picking the wrong solution.

Hi Forum Members

My name is Parham and I am the President of a course union group with over 700 members. We are based in Ryerson University and are called Ryerson Global Management Group. We provide events that further the programs at our university. The site will be one tool for us to further our promotion techniques for our events. Also we have purchased a .ca domain name so we will be using that. Currently we are looking to make a site and need web hosting.

Requirements include:

1 gig storage -> Mostly for pictures of our events
20 gig bandwidth -> Hopefully we do not go over

CPANEL
Professionalism -> We can ensure beyond a likely doubt that you will be here by next year.
No Posts -> We would be willing to provide you with a small logo on the side of the website as corporate sponsors. We feel we are a business and intend to further your corporate mission as well as ours.

I have a web hosting modifly to your need, visit me in Indonesia :)

Hey persiansniper,

yFW can offer you this:

Standard Package
Diskspace: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 70 GB
cPanel 11: Yes
Fantastico: Yes
MySQL Databases: 10
FTP Accounts: 10
Sub Domains: 10
Order: Click here

No ads / not post 2 host.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Dylan

2Xera Network

Our network can handle your request.

www.2Xera.com

All information is on our website. Any questions feel free to e-mail support on our webpage.

-2Xera Social Marketing

Back