• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimited Disc Space / Unlimted Bandwidth Ads in header

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
Not sure how you all feel about it but, I do know what the overall view of FWS is when it comes to "Unlimited Disc Space / Bandwidth", we all know its a load of BS.

Because of that, I found it odd that FWS would allow sponsors to show unlimited ads on this forum. We all know it's BS, so why condone it?

They aren't allowed. Report them and they'll be deleted. It's listed in the rules. If you mean banner ads, most likely they would be the AdSense?

Yes, after looking I do think they might be adsense, which they can still block but, would probably get a lot of clicks!
I think the ads were for omnis.com and Host Gator, both had unlimited disc space and bandwidth :tired2:

If it's Adsense ads you can see the url below the ad. Send me a pm with the url and I'll block it from showing ads here.

Back