• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Unmetered" Reseller Package?

Hi,

Can anyone provide an "unmetered" reseller package, possibly in both Space, and Bandwidth ??
Also, would it include SSH,FTP,MySQL,PHP,CGI,Email,cPanel,WHM,etc?

It is possible to have unmetered bandwidth and space however their will of course be limits. Your host will not meter your space and bandwidth usage but of course you cannot exceed their own disk space and bandwidth limits. You should do research on what these terms mean, otherwise you will find yourself being promised "unlimited" disk space and bandwidth only to find a few weeks later that your account has been suspended for high bandwidth usage.

You should really reply with your specific space and bandwidth requirements. To help, you should consider how many people you expect to host and their requirements.

Note that almost all hosts allow you to buy upgrades, so you could start off small and then as you grow, buy more space and bandwidth.

Thanks,
Homing Host

Also if you do find a host that offers you unmetered space, they would either offer low bandwidth or would have uptime of 75% at the max which is enough to put a small company out of business.

Its not logical for any host to offer you an unmetered space and bandwidth reseller. What if you use 1000gig of bandwidth and 160gb of space? How's the host going to charge you? By the space or by the bandwidth?

Even if you go for a dedicated server, there will be limits.

More like you are asking for a reseller that can oversell?

DualityRadioCOM said:
Hi,

Can anyone provide an "unmetered" reseller package, possibly in both Space, and Bandwidth ??

Although the above posts are true, we still have to remember that if the web host is big and "corporate" enough then the above can be easily offered with reliability. But please expect to pay top dollar for these services.

If your needs are like that then you may as well start searching for a dedicated server. I can offer you an "Unmetered" server that is housed in The Planet's datacenter with a great premium connection starting at $199.00.

DualityRadioCOM said:
Hi,

You are talking huge money for this.
As mentioned above, you would be better off stating a specific amount of space and transfer. Start with a smaller plan and upgrade when necessary.

Good luck on your search.

I think this thread can be closed, he mentioned he already found a host with everything "unlimited" somehow

It is possible to do unmetered bandwidth obviously, an unmetered line. Disk, not possible, but people still offer it.

So was I, I can give you unlimited space if you want.* :wink2:

*After you have used 1GB, I will terminate your account.

Back