• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unmetered VPS Or Dedi

Zaxihosting

:wave:
Well We are looking for unmetered VPS Or Dedi.
Will used for Shoutcast use,so not many cpu & ram usage but much bw.
I'm looking for FDC Dedicated #1 Or VDS Special.
If you have any good deal,reply here for doing business.
King Regards

Zaxi,

The bandwidth that FDC supplies on their unmetered VPS's and dedicated servers would be pathetic for shoutcast, it’s the lowest quality money can buy. You need Premium bandwidth, which costs around $10-$15 per mbit.

Do you have a budget, and what kind of unmetered are you looking for?

Yes i know about the quality of bandwidth and that the better solution would be peer1 - level3 bandwidth.
But with cogent we have run successfull shoutcast servers in the past - no professional radios - you know users just want it for their forums,irc,etc
No bugdet in mind - the best to offet get paid.
Many Thanks
Regards

Well if you want cheap, the cheapest you will find will be FDC or one of their resellers.

If not, what kind of speed are you looking for? 1mbps, 10mbps, 100mbps?

Hello,
I can offer you premium bandwidth in Los Angeles provided by Mzima networks (Mix of level3, AT&T, Savvis & Local peering) but it's far from being cheap.

Zaxi,

We can offer you a VPS or Dedicated server with a 10mbps dedicated unmetered connection for $100/month on top of the server costs.

If you are interested, please submit a support ticket and we can arrange for setup.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

No budget in mind.
I look for more deals/offers all these time because this would not be for a short time,but would be a continues buying of VDS/dedicated only for shoutcast

Many Thanks

Haha. Thats funny, a dedicated 10mbps connection plus a VPS with 512MB RAM for $59.99/month?

Hahaha. Are they a reseller of SaidCom or something? :p

Back