• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

unreal-Dedicated Server quotes

bryonhost1

Hi!
I've got to mention something..and this is almost sureal. I point out these two companies are not small at all..in fact..one of them is huge.

What do you think about a company that takes info for a dedicated server quote..and then you never get the quote?!?!?!

This has happened four times in the last three weeks..and I find it hard to believe.

However..I ain't begging for it. Next!

Yeesh.

Bryon

Hello,
I havent understand you at full.
You said that the company A had received your quote and nevery reply with a price/etc?
Regards

Hi!
Ok..ok. We'uns talk a bit diffrent dan others. Yup. :)

Still...you got it. I have requested formal quotes and got nothing.

Unbelievable.

Bryon

Hello,
Maybe your emails are bounce back?Have you request a digital verification?(outlook had an option,to request a verification of the reader)
If they arent reply to your emails,your best choice will be to move to another host.
Good luck,
Have a nice day!

Were your requests sent on a weekend ?
Are they in your spam folder ?
Are you able to call them ?
If your able, try submitting a ticket

Kinda strange for any host not to reply to a sales question. I had at one time a host that sent back a reply 2 weeks after my questions. End result: I signed on with another.

Hi!
Same here. It just blows my mind..are you a business?

In fact..I'll never forget this little gem from a certain host:

"You assume we want new business. This may not be the case."

That one just floored me..unbelievable.

Oh..for all in this thread that tried to blame technical things (spam filters)..
can't blame that. I have no spam filters on the primary accounts.

>>>More servers! More servers!

Bryon

Back