• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unusal request?

RivaCom

I am looking for a very small paid or sponsored hosting. Technically it isn't for a website.

Heres my situation, I have a domain on a different host. Which currently hosts my main site. However since it is a host to many sites in our group of friendly sites I didn't want to risk bogging down the host server. I basicly need a host that would basicly allow me to run a cron every 1-5 minutes to run a php script, which checks an email account and each new email. Each email has account info which is then matched to our main site's DB, gathers data from their account, and then is sent back to them. Now 1 problem I am wondering about is how to use 1 domain on two hosts? Or possibly mask this host.

Basicly I am looking for someone that would host this, I would rather setup some sort of sponsorship, but will pay if the price is low enough. Now i'm not sure what the load will be since the site isn't launched, but i'm estimating that each cron could go though 1-100 emails, possibly more once the site is further along.

Thanks for any help. I'm not looking for random copy paste offers of packages, rather someone who knows what their doing and can offer exactly what im looking for.

Hello RivaCom,

PremHosting.Net

Can offer you our standard plan for $2/month

Whats Incluced?

500mb Space
10GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features (Mysqls, Emails etc)
cPanel
Fantastico
and more

Currently payable through Paypal

This can be ordered Here

Our plans can be viewed Here

PremHosting now offers custom plans. Need hosting but cant see what you need? Contact us at support[at]premhosting.net (Email or MSN) Yahoo: premhosting[at]yahoo.co.uk

Back