• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Up to 1,000,000 banner impressions for as low as $5

75% if not more are males ages 13-18, the theme being youth bodybuilding and the likes.. it is a safe place for them to share their accomplishments

Last edited:
im wondering how you can get a million hits, with a domain only being up since jan 28....

do you mean 1,000?

Are you daft or something? I mean 1,000,000 page views monthly. The site has been up since November and used to be hosted on a subdomain on a friends server.

Originally posted by BoysMuscle.com
Are you daft or something? I mean 1,000,000 page views monthly. The site has been up since November and used to be hosted on a subdomain on a friends server.
Calm down, he meant monthly! He aint stupid - he is just saying that the information he had at the time (domain registered in jan) thats a very short space to build a site with 1,000,000 hits.

I know an advertising company that lets you have 1 million impressions for 100 pounds. There has to be some sort of con in this.

speaking of advertising, with 1,000,000 page views a month ;) you could get more money with an advertising if you go with the right one

also, its amazing that a site that gets 1,000,000 views a month, only has 1 thread in his message board :D

also, you say 1,000,000 views, but how many uniques :eek:

he promisses 50,000 views a month ATLEAST, thats alot short of a million

btw he has 459 registered members on his site...

you have to be registered to view the contents of the site, 460 member, that means they visit arround 2,100 times a month each

im sorry if im being hostle, just dont want people to get scamed if this is a scam

Last edited:
Originally posted by is0lized

you have to be registered to view the contents of the site, 460 member, that means they visit arround 2,100 times a month each

im sorry if im being hostle, just dont want people to get scamed if this is a scam
You do seem to have a quite strong point there, perhaps the owner would like to verify.

I've rebuilt the site less than a (opened it) week ago, and as any of the members can testify, they waited almost a month for us to redesign the site. Our entire content was cleared and the member database was wiped. The signups only date back to this tuesday. The forum has not been popular simply because the main attraction is the photos and video(s).

I am selling advertising for so cheap because I'll make $0 if I don't sell the space at all. I was hoping someone would snap up on the deal so I'd have at least enough to keep the server running. I do not run banners from any network because they deem my site inappropriate, despite the fact that it is completely clean of any inappropriate content, and heavily moderated to discourage any such posting.

Please contact me *andy(A)boysmuscle.com* if you have any further concerns.

Andrew Rivers
BoysMuscle.com

Originally posted by is0lized
speaking of advertising, with 1,000,000 page views a month ;) you could get more money with an advertising if you go with the right one

also, its amazing that a site that gets 1,000,000 views a month, only has 1 thread in his message board :D

also, you say 1,000,000 views, but how many uniques :eek:

he promisses 50,000 views a month ATLEAST, thats alot short of a million

I draw the figure of 1million from the previous site, hosted first on a subdomain then moving to boysmuscle.com before I began the reconstruction. As expected the over 15000 members are streaming back, over 100 new registrations per day.

Sorry I been obnixous enough tonight and looking at those picture won't help.

Anyways... back to the topic. BoysMuscle, there has gotta be a advertiser that will accept the content on the site.

Hey, tell you what... if you can find an advertising network interested in publishing on my site, I'll give you a skyscraper for life on the left side :p.

Back