• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Urgent Help Needed (nameserver)- Please give a resolution - Really I need solution

debroy66

Dear,all

Plz reply me fast if you able to find out any solution for me.

I have a website
cityreseller.com

upto 5th july,2010 I was using following name servers
216.18.204.48 - ns1.cityreseller.com
216.18.204.48 - ns2.cityreseller.com
but due to server(216.18.204.48 ) was down from 2nd july, I decided to change my provider.

on 6th july,2010 I was moved to other provider & changed my nameservers to

204.45.65.42 - ns1.cityreseller.com
204.45.65.43 - ns2.cityreseller.com

All were working well. But suddenly the previous server(216.18.204.48 ) was up on 7th

july,2010. From that day I am facing problem. Most of the time My site was redirected to

the old server. All of my clients have same problem.

120 hour is over. I knew that propagation time is max 72 hr.
I have informed my current provider about this problem. They told me to request my old

provider delete the old account from their server. I have requested my old provider about

this. But no ans from them. They have not deleted my account from their server,3 days

already passed away. I still have access to the old cpanel & WHM.

when I ping cityreseller.com
reply are coming from 216.18.204.48 (old server)

when I ping ns1.cityreseller.com
reply are coming from 204.45.65.42 (new server)

when I ping ns2.cityreseller.com
reply are coming from 204.45.65.43 (new server)

I am totally new in this field. I only know how to change nameservers in domain control

panel & my site will work. Thats it.

I am really helpless friends. Please help me out. Any resolution which will work to get me

out from the embarrassing situation, I'll be grateful to all of you.

Thanks

Debjyoti Roy
Kolkata, India

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
Blacklisted

Dear,

your site is pinging fine. Also, your site cityreseller.com is blacklisted by whmcs for illigal usage of WHMCS.

DID you used nulled scripts. You can be penalized by doing so in future. do not play with your clients accounts.:fangel:

Try dns flush and ask your clients to do the same, sometimes the dns is cached and windows is not willing to update it but you can send out a mass mail to your clients.

Dear,

your site is pinging fine. Also, your site cityreseller.com is blacklisted by whmcs for illigal usage of WHMCS.

DID you used nulled scripts. You can be penalized by doing so in future. do not play with your clients accounts.:fangel:

I agree with this, you should use only licensed script else you can get a DMCA takedown notice and you will have to pay very much if the script owner takes legal action against you.

Back