• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[url] in sigs and TEAMS!!

OK, I'm starting a team. It's called "Young Webmasters", and evrybody with a website that is not older then 18 years can join. PM me for info.

here's my team, team linuxanime! if you're a *nix junkie or if you're into anime/jpop join me! :D

I think that someone should create an official board for all the teams. It would be much better than cluttering up these forums with the nonsence

I think I'll make a team called Moderators. So far our members include Peo, Mandrake, WebDude, RockerGrrl, Ashben, NC_TOM, the almighty Chicken, and of course myself. ;)

I'm not sure where you guys are going with the teams idea. What benefits would it have? I think I understand what you want but I can't really see the point of it. Anyone care to explain?

Originally posted by Todd
I think I'll make a team called Moderators. So far our members include Peo, Mandrake, WebDude, RockerGrrl, Ashben, NC_TOM, the almighty Chicken, and of course myself. ;)

I'm not sure where you guys are going with the teams idea. What benefits would it have? I think I understand what you want but I can't really see the point of it. Anyone care to explain?
Just to bring togeter people with the same intersests. I'll do all the official part, you guys just have to aprove it, I allredy dedicated my sig to this.

Back to the sigs...

Is there any chance of increasing the amount of characters allotted? Like Bigperm said, counting the coding and the actual URL really eats up that 255...

Back