• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

v12 Hosted Down

When are you going to learn? It seems like you're on here about once a month because your host disappears. I suggest you just find somewhere reliable and drop a few dollars.

Try emailing him directly: saif.manarat@yahoo.com and if you can't get any answer, you can try to contact his uplink (LeaseWeb) here.

Have you ever considered dropping a couple of dollars for someplace reliable rather than just "host hopping" every month?

Common sense is free. Just saying.
If you can't afford it. Go with a known reliable name such as Zoomcities or someone else.

If you can't afford it. Go with a known reliable name such as Zoomcities or someone else.

Sain Cai will argue there. I can't blame him - some of the stuff I've seen go down at Zoomcities is terrible.

He was hosted just fine with me for several months before I had some problems on my end. Ultimately I did recover all his data intact for him as promised, although he never came to collect it because by then he had started over again elsewhere.

But seriously, he's going to keep bouncing from free host to free host until he either gets real and goes paid, or learns to be a bit patient with his host and give them time to work the miracles they promise.

Down again looks like this host is gone to in the last 72hrs it has been down 22hrs anybody know what is up this time??

Sain Cai will argue there. I can't blame him - some of the stuff I've seen go down at Zoomcities is terrible.

I certainly can. Zoomcities was not as reliable as they portrayed, especially during my last months there. When I first signed up, yes, they were great. Then problems happened, like the billing issue that never went away, and support that took weeks to get an answer. When you did get an answer, it was only in reply to complaining that a problem was never solved, and then ultimate banishment.

Yes, people should realize that you dont have to pay for free hosting (monetarily wise), but regardless, if someone is offering a service, there is a reasonable expectation the host should provide. Somewhat timely support is one of them as well as a reasonable uptime. Even when there is going to be downtime or was, an explanation is not unreasonable.

Regardless of my rant, people should do homework when choosing a host. I have been with one for over 4 yrs now, Namepad, and their service is equal or exceeds any paid hosting I have personally experienced. THATS top notch service!

Err...do you honestly expect the forum members here to know what has happened every time your site/host goes down? Not tryna be rude, jus sayin...honestly?

Back