• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VB Licensce In Exchange for Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Would anyone give me a VB licensce in echange for sr71Hosting.com the domain is registered untill October this year?

-Trev

Sorry, but VB licences cost a whole lot more than a domain, especially one that isnt even registered for a whole year. That is of course, unless that domain has a significant ammount of traffic towards its name...

No its nothing special i know they cost i tone but i though maybe some one might have one there not using! LOL Worth a try anway.

No Sr71 is one of the Coolest Aircraft evermade, they never got shot down my enimy missiles they were the Fastest Most Reliable Aircraft made. Untill the end of the cold war. Thats what the SR71 bit is about Fast and reliable service.

trev said:
Would anyone give me a VB licensce in echange for sr71Hosting.com the domain is registered untill October this year?

-Trev

I doubt it's a legit license....or eithor that..it's a vB license about to expire...

t3chb0y said:
I doubt it's a legit license....or eithor that..it's a vB license about to expire...

what do you mean? he is offering the domain not the vb license

www.ilegasl.com Doesn't show a site no trace to a valid IP, or any IP for that matter, simply is the vB license to be an 'owned' and if it is will the person continually pay for the domain name. Or is it to be a 'few months before anyone realises' transaction?

Decker said:
www.ilegasl.com Doesn't show a site no trace to a valid IP, or any IP for that matter, simply is the vB license to be an 'owned' and if it is will the person continually pay for the domain name. Or is it to be a 'few months before anyone realises' transaction?

LOL,

I was joking, on his spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back