• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vb3

I never liked the standard vB skin, but I believe that this version too will look great with other skins and anyway there aren't that many differences. I also believe that you'll be able to disable some of the new things and this way you'll have a new engine with the look you're used to.

I would be really happy if with the new version we could see some discounts or even a lower price. :D

Come on guys, cut them a little slack. It's called a Beta for a reason. Not to mention the vB skin itself is highly customizable. :cool:

Damn, Thats ugly..

I liked the normal skin but like someone said its not clean.

Guys, guys, guys... there isn't even a BETA yet. This is still in the ALPHA stage. The new default template will be done in time before the release. The purple will be gone...

I hate the tree feature, i think it definetly degrades what VB stands for, i will definetly keep using the old versions, this one just does go well with me. :mad:

People aren't listening. You really can't comment on it's looks or features in it's Alpha stage.

If you think that's how it's gonna look in it's final stages, you're sadly mistaken.

There was a similar concern when vB 2 came out first. Everybody hated it and found it too "messy" but look now, it's the most used and liked discussion application.

I'd say, wait atleast for the RC and give it some time to grow on you .. because it will!

Back