• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vBulletin 3.0.0 Beta 6 Released

Why do people ask stupid questions?

In case you aren't aware, it's BETA and this is a live board with over 14,500 members. BETA means in test mode and NO NORMAL Person would use a beta forum with 14,500 members on it.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Last edited:
Just to confirm anyone wondering about when we will upgrade: when there is a full stable version. We have never installed any beta version and we won't do it now.

Originally posted by Peo
Just to confirm anyone wondering about when we will upgrade: when there is a full stable version. We have never installed any beta version and we won't do it now.
oh,i got it.
:)

Originally posted by X-Istence
YaBBSE < Ikonboard < vBulletin < phBB < IPB
is there any stats for that?

Nope, I am not going to use it. It's a new version of something, uh oh, probably more work for me, oh i'm too lazy to learn the new capibilities.... *runs away :devious2:

Originally posted by notnamed
That's X-I's personal opinion :classic2:

Apparently you care enough to hit post reply.

Ryan_man, don't even go there.

You forgot to snap your fingers.

Did I now? You're continuing an argument that you said you were going to stop arguing about in another flame.
* notnamed waits for the goodbye thread

plz dude. The only person who is argueing the last post still is notnamed. I am just poking fun at it. Notnamed is following me around on these forums posting replies just to try and look more smart than I.

Notnamed: it's not working.

smarter is such a dumb word... it's like using funnier (which isnt a word). Instead of funnier, you say something was more funny, or more enjoyable. :D english class... got me a D booyah

Back