• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vBulletin License For Sale

Cal

I am looking to sell my vBulletin license.

The license is an vB3 license.

I will provide free services included to install the board for you. And, I will also configure it for you. Willing to installs mods for you as well.

If you optionally wish to renew the vB3 license for $50. You will also get access to ALL the latest vB4.x versions. That is until they release vB3.8.7.

So till 3.8.7 is released, the vB3 license will remain active if renewed, which then allows you to download all the latest vB4.x versions released.

I am looking for $90 which includes the vB license, installation, patches, configuring and any conversions you might need from another board software, as well as adding modifications suiting your needs.

I will also send you the license # so you can verify it.

Thanks.

You need to contact Jan or Peo (Most likely Jan) to get it verified. I suggest you do so :)

Cal, if your license has expired, you cannot sell it. If you renew for $50 (the current deal) that is ONLY for vb3 support (NOT vb4) for vb4, you need to buy a whole new license (or upgrade your current one for $20 less).

This has unfortunatly made VB3 licenses worthless, as I recently found out when trying to sell some. For someone wanting to use vb4, it would save them only $20.. and the $50 deal is only for 3 months.. thats $200/year, greater than the cost of a new VB4 license! And from what I hear they plan to support VB3 with security patchs for at least another year.

The best offer I got at the time was $40, which was too low for me to even consider. I think you might be the same way.

Back