• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vbulletin

c3nar1us

I have licensed vbulletin version 2.2 and i finding free web hosting to install it
please can you give me some free web hosting where i can install vbulletin
btw.
i serched this forum and find this link www.100webspace.com
i uploaded vbulletin wth smart ftp but when i run test php file i got mesage
PHP is not installed correctly - Please contact your system administrator :cry2:
please can you help me

Look, if you can afford vBulletin you should be able to afford hosting, even cheap $5/month hosting. And if you don't know how to install it ask Jelsoft for help, but you can't do that if you have an illegal version (not that I'm implying anything).

Hi , Help House Hosting offers reliable FREE web hosting to anyone that needs a website. We do not require forum posting to keep your account,our only requirement is the placement of our google banner, or link button, in your main page. Please see this page for the different google ad formats available to use. You get>>
40mb disc space (more available, negotiable)
1gb bandwidth (more available, negotiable)
cPanel
Fantastico
MySQL
Awstats
EMail
Virus Scan
Spam Assasin
Virus Scanning
Much More!! Read what our users have to say about our service in our Testimonials
To read more about the offer and what it includes, please visit our plans page. To read the rules for free hosting, please read here. If you have any questions, you can contact us in our Live Chat Support between 10am-10pm or later, 7days a week. You may also use our forum, contact form, email, trouble ticket system, or anyone of the following Instant Messengers>>
Yahoo= helphousehosting
MSN= helphousehosting@hotmail.com
ICQ= 288524014
AOL: HHHSalesnSupport
Skype= helphousehosting
Thanks in advance!

Shouldn't you guys be checking the license on this, once its run out, you cannot install VB. I think a 2.2 registered version would be pretty simple to configure if this guy had a license

I will help you. Come to us, get hosted and get all the support and installation and programming help u need.

deeplist said:
Real professional when your website does not even work.

Website works just fine. Even if it didn't work, WTF does it have to do with you? What was the point of your post?

Real professional trying to bad mouth other hosts.

Could be an owned licence purchased a while ago. Allows use forever. Can't update it unless you pay for the annual support.

Back