• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vegetable experiment

This is the first year we haven't planted anything. Normally, we have tomatoes, sweet potatoes, cantalope, watermelon, pumpkins, sweet corn, string beans, strawberries, asparagus, lettace, beets, carrots, radishes, cucumbers, green and yellow bell peppers. Alreaday picked the cherry trees and have apple, peach and pear trees left to ripen. Will have grapes later and raspberries are in now. I'm already missing not having any fresh tomatoes.

My habitat isn't conducive to growing a lush garden.

I could grow some decent green beans and potatoes and whatnot, but things like tomatoes out here don't stand a chance.

Especially with all the rain you guys have been having lately. Compared to you guys, we've had a great summer so far! We had a lot of rain, but we still have sun from time to time. Next year we'll be adding about 100 raspberry and 100 strawberry bushes/plants to our field. I personally love raspberries more than strawberries, but I also love strawberries :)

I have about 100 blueberry bushes left to weed eat so I can weed them and throw sawdust down. I also have to cut off all the very dead branches that have been hindering the bushes growth. We should still get about 100 + lbs this year if I can harvest enough before the birds and the bears. :lol:

Back