• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stelther said:
Ok submitted application with the username: kartchinski
But I didnt put the url of my site, so if you read this, i want it to be: kartchinski.whatever.com

Hi,

Please re-submit your application with the correct details. It will make things much easier.

i've signed it, but it resent me the message below......

"We are sorry to inform you that our servers are having slight problems right now. Thus, we are unable to create your account. Fear not, we will promise to create your account once the server is fixed. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

If you do not want to wait, please tell us so that we do not need to create your account when the server is fixed."

i.am.Ben said:
i've signed it, but it resent me the message below......

"We are sorry to inform you that our servers are having slight problems right now. Thus, we are unable to create your account. Fear not, we will promise to create your account once the server is fixed. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

If you do not want to wait, please tell us so that we do not need to create your account when the server is fixed."

hi that was a few days ago, our servers are fixed now.

which said:
as far as I know, it works, without cpanel. Hopefully cpanel could be ready soon.

hi, cpanel is ready. available at request and for domain hosting. its been updated in our website.

i.am.Ben said:
but u said "we will promise to create your account once the server is fixed"....
but how's it now???
:cry2:

yup, we will. can u re-signup or tell me your email address?
we do not want to create all the accounts since some of them may have already found another host.

I just requested and got it right away ,very good service , I have to say I love this :D , thanks Steven

Last edited:
dot_rain said:
I just requested and got it right away ,very good service , I have to say I love this :D , thanks Steven
no problems. in fact, that is our aim. to make customers very happy!

stevven said:
yup, we will. can u re-signup or tell me your email address?
we do not want to create all the accounts since some of them may have already found another host.
to be honest with u, i had re-signed up 2 days ago...
but no reaspon at all..
ok.... i will try again....
and my e-mail is [i2008inbeijing@gmail.com]....
thx...
^_^

i.am.Ben said:
to be honest with u, i had re-signed up 2 days ago...
but no reaspon at all..
ok.... i will try again....
and my e-mail is [i2008inbeijing@gmail.com]....
thx...
^_^
i have created it and mailed u the details

YEAH!!!!
My account has been created....
thank you so much!!!!!
good service it is.... ^_^

P.S: when will the cPanel be repared???

Last edited:
Just Signed Up!

stevven said:
Hi everyone,

Ver2.biz is back with more diskspace and bandwidth. Now we give you 250 MB of space and 10 GB of bandwidth 100% free! Get 350 MB if you take our available staff positions. Check out the features.

250 MB Diskspace
10 GB Bandwidth
NO-ADS
24/7/365 FREE Support

Subdomain (you.ver2.biz)
Unlimited MySQL DB
FTP Account
Web-based FTP
FrontPage Support
PHP 4.3.11 Support
CGI-BIN
Perl Support
SSI Support
Perl 5.8.7

Hi Stevven, just wanted to say hello, and let you know I've just signed up and look forward to your awesome hosting package! This is the best package I have found for being a Free host, that's awesome! So I'd like to thank you for the opportunity, and hope to see my site online very soon!

Thanks Stevven,
Chris Morris!

ps. the email I signed up with is chrismorris2003@yahoo.com , but I have my ISP email which is better in case of contact cmmorris1@cableaz.com , again Thanks alot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back