• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VeriSign resolves all non-registered .coms and .nets to a search site

Originally posted by darkcurves
Holy Cow!!! I think all the money they get from that sitefinder should be given for a good cause.
haha thats funny. ICANN is urging verisign to voluntarily stop what they are doing.

Originally posted by jason
haha thats funny. ICANN is urging verisign to voluntarily stop what they are doing.

Haha, but imagine the amount of money they can make from it. They can feed they whole world. But too bad, they will never do that i guess.

Originally posted by darkcurves
Haha, but imagine the amount of money they can make from it. They can feed they whole world. But too bad, they will never do that i guess.
They are a company, and are in it for the business, so i doubt we will see that from them.

Originally posted by jason
not just unregistered domains but if your domains don't have a dns setting it will go to sitefinder too. bullshit, i hope someone sues these ----s. some isp's are blocking it, hopefully more will. according to some articles i've read, they stand to make 1 million dollars a day off this.

1 Million dollars???!!!!!:eek:

Back