• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VespaCious.com gives away AGAIN 5 FREE ACCOUNTS!

NetConEdge

After the amazing succes of our first free hosting give-away we now offer again a few free accounts!

The no fuss hosting solution! We are dedicated to delivering a quality experience to our customers. We are permanent monitoring our servers to ensure optimal uptime and performance.Stick with us and you won't be dissappointed!

What do you get? :

100MB SPACE
5 GIGABYTE TRAFFIC
VESPADUPLEX PLAN

You will be hosted on our server called "DbiD"
ALL FUNCTIONS ENABLED LIKE ON OUR PAID HOSTING ACCOUNTS!!

What do we ask?

1) If you decide to use one of our subdomains we only ask place a link with the text : "powered by vespacious.com" on your website. If you would like to have addfree hosting , we only charge a one time fee of $5.

2) If you decide to use your own domain we ask you to put a a link with the text : "powered by vespacious.com" on your website. If you would like to have addfree hosting , we only charge a one time fee of $5.
Who can qualify for this?

EVERYBODY! Just post a message below or mail us!

Our info : sponsoring@vespacious.com : SUBJECT : FREEWEBSPACE.

Http://www.vespacious.com

Webhosting Without Limits!

Hi can u host me too im gonna need a sub domain and i dont mind anything else. i would also gladly put a link on my pages for you.

Thanks

hm i would like something like that! i need a subdomain for now... um make my username runr ...how many people get this? i am willing to place a link also. hope you consider me! thanks.

I would strongly recommend YOU to e-mail them at sponsoring@vespacious.com : SUBJECT : FREEWEBSPACE. if you really want that hosting!
Package Details:
Domain Hostable : Yes
FTP Accounts : Unlimited
MySQL Database : Unlimited
Frontpage Extensions : Yes
Graphical Stats : Yes
Shopping System : Yes
E-Mail Forwarding : Yes
Perl / PHP / CGI : Yes
Password Protection : Yes
Legal Adult Content : Yes
Support : MSN, mIRC, Email,
Forum and Live Support
cPanel with Fantastico Installed. hot!
I got mine in the 1st offer, excellent company, excellent support! :applaudin :coolmusic

Last edited:
Originally posted by BRHACK
I would strongly recommend YOU to e-mail them at sponsoring@vespacious.com : SUBJECT : FREEWEBSPACE. if you really want that hosting!
Package Details:
Domain Hostable : Yes
FTP Accounts : Unlimited
MySQL Database : Unlimited
Frontpage Extensions : Yes
Graphical Stats : Yes
Shopping System : Yes
E-Mail Forwarding : Yes
Perl / PHP / CGI : Yes
Password Protection : Yes
Legal Adult Content : Yes
Support : MSN, mIRC, Email,
Forum and Live Support
cPanel with Fantastico Installed. hot!
I got mine in the 1st offer, excellent company, excellent support! :applaudin :coolmusic

wow cool! thanks for the details...email sent.

Hello,

ALL accounts have been created!
Welcome to VespaCious and have fun with your hosting!

Please remind to read our rules on our website : www.vespacious.com : POLICY.

Also , we would like to ask all Free clients to join our forums at : http://www.vespacious.com/forum

Also, there are no accounts left, so please stop the mailing :ditsy2: , we received a FLOOD of mails :).

Well , thank you for choosing vespacious!

The Manager :

Stijn Verschelde

Questions? CONTACT US : sales@vespacious.com , info@vespacious.com : MSN : misterx1250@hotmail.com

cool i got accepted! thanks! what are the nameservers, and do uni.cc domains work? if not i should be getting a real domain soon anyways, but just wondering.

vespacious: currently it says I am allowed 0 parked domains. can you add 1 or 2 for me? (my account is at ace.vespacious.biz) Also, just a text link is fine? What do you want it to say, just Powered by Vespacious and linked to you?

Last edited:
Originally posted by archangemon
ahh i didnt see that sorry...

No problem ;) You are not the only one :p.

About 35 other's mailed us with a Free hosting request.
Our staff will reply ASAP.

Also if you want the free hosting , we now only charge a ONE TIME fee of $5. For $5 (setup) we give you the hosting free for one year.

Kind Regards,

VespaCious

Sales@vespacious.com

Originally posted by Vespacious
No problem ;) You are not the only one :p.

About 35 other's mailed us with a Free hosting request.
Our staff will reply ASAP.

Also if you want the free hosting , we now only charge a ONE TIME fee of $5. For $5 (setup) we give you the hosting free for one year.

Kind Regards,

VespaCious

Sales@vespacious.com

nah thats cool.. I just missed it lol

vespacious how long do i get to keep my free account?

and lol:

then its not really free, is it :p

Back