• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VespaCious.com Offers Free Hosting Accounts!

NetConEdge

Dear Freewebspace members,

VespaCious.com again offers free webspace, this time it works with a small contest, a scratch and win game! When your number is listed in on the scratch card you win!

We launched this small game to give people a chance to get free quality hosting! With VespaScratch there are NO advertisings needed on your website, you decide if you want to place a link to us or not.

With vespascratch you can win : Cash, DVD players, Mobile phones , hosting and more!!!

(25 MB -500 MB)

So give it a go and win free quality hosting or another cool price sponsored by www.vespacious.com! :

http://www.vespascratch.biz

Our website: http://www.vespacious.com

More info? : info@vespacious.com

When you win please post it below! And follow the instructions on the winner's page!

Sincerely yours,

VespaCious Client Relations!

Last edited:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/vespascr/public_html/ticket.php on line 76

Dear,

No. If you did win a price last time you will still get it when it was available.

Since this week we added more prices , not only hosting but also cash prices.

yup, I won. Guess how many times I tried?

What is that I won? I get this message:
The price you won :: 50

One thing I want to ask Vespacious. I did not see any TOS, and nowhere it says that we can't win more than once. So, can we win lets say, two maybe three times?

Well, I got the answer to my question. 50 is actually not 50MB free hosting, but 50% off all their packages. If it is possible to give this ticket to anyone, and if anyone wants it PM me, I will give you the details.

As for winning multiple times, I will assume that it is possible, especially if I do not use my first win.

Back