• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VespaCious.com Offers Free Hosting Accounts!

Dear,

You can win up to two prices daily.
We are currently having a small bug in the script , it should be 50 % discount , not 50.
Because of this we can give you 50 mb for free ! :).
The TOS (Terms of Service) will be online within a few days when the system is "bugs'' free.

Sincerely yours,

Stijn
VespaScratch Manager.

Last edited:
Vespacious said:
Dear,

You can win up to two prices daily.
We are currently having a small bug in the script , it should be 50 % discount , not 50.
Because of this we can give you 50 mb for free ! :).

Sincerely yours,

Stijn
VespaScratch Manager.

Thank you for your fast answer, but I have played and won once more a 50% discount, so I have sent you these two tickets, joined together so that I use my "two prices daily" as just one (as I have not yet seen any rule not allowing me this)
I hope I did not cause any problems.

Thank you.

UPDATE: I just got the reply to that email and since it is not possible (well I tried. Can't blame a man for trying) I will accept the 50MB.
Now, I would like to claim my second price which is the same "50" and so have 2 free accounts, maybe we can join them into one for simplicity reasons. :biggrin2: j/k-ing, although I hope it is possible.

Dear,

Like noticed before we give you up to two prices :).
So you can combinate them :).

Sincerely yours,

Stijn
VespaScratch Manager.

Ps : Do you guys like this game? :)

Vespacious said:
Ps : Do you guys like this game? :)

It is like the best ideea ever. If it works that is.
I just want to see the rules and read them just to make sure everything is cool.

Wondering if ads would work for this system. For every click you would win lets say 0.0001$, and if many ppl play and try to win like I did, you will have enough money to put more prices in. That would be fun, and if you don't do it, I may feel obligated to :blink: "steal" you ideea. :biggrin2:

Dear,

we are working daily on new updates of the system.
And advertisers will be added soon , but we do not want to put the site full of advertisings :). Soon we will start using tradedoubler and they pay us $ 0.1/ click , so there will be more prices added when we place this banner on the website.
We are also planning to give away a monthly price of $100 , this price will be available for all players and we will have a monthly drawing to select a lucky winner!.

Sincerely yours,

Stijn
www.vespascratch.biz

Hey so the last times contest. Can I still get em'. XD cause I got this numbers and they said too email it too you. I dont have it anymore. *sigh*

I play the game much times and finally I win
"The price you won :: 50 " three times.
"The price you won :: €2.5 " two times.
"The price you won :: €1 " one time.

Finally I get one dallars
because the sales say "We only payout 1 price per winner/Ip",
you say "we give you up to two prices ",
which is truth?

thanks you!

Last edited:
Dear,

I think our sales staff gave you the wrong answer, we do payout 2 prices.
So please contact them and tell them that they need to give you another price.

We will add the domain names price in this game today :).

Sincerely yours,

Stijn
Http://www.vespascratch.biz

the sales says that

Dear,

You can select up to two prices.
Please email us your paypal ID so we can payout your winnings within 21 days (depending on the advertisers).

After 300+ times to play,I get this:

The price you won :: VespaDuplex
The price you won :: €2.5 x2
The price you won :: 50

can i just get the VespaDuplex account ?
I dont need money or other award but need webhosting to build my personal webhosting.

thanks!

Back