• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vhcs

well
cpanel is now too common
i dont have my own dedi yet
all i have is a VPS
and i cant allot all the ram for cpanel

Vhcs is ok, however be prepared to work alot of bugs out of the installation. My experience is that it takes alot of tweaking to get it working properly.

Back in the days, we (galaxy-solutions) offered vhcs as a control panel, and as Patrick said above, do be prepared for the installation to take up allot of your time. If you want some advice, get Debian installed on your VPS ASAP, installation on CentOS is near impossible!

It's also not the most secure of control panels, and can quite easily be taken down or compromised, not the ideal environment for paid hosting.

VHCS is practically a dead project. Most developers have left the team and are developing their own versions of VHCS. E.g. http://isp-control.net/

Also in my personal opinion, free control panels bring down the value of commercial hosts.

Back