• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ViewStep

KBC

NLC
NLC
I 'm not sure if they are new or not, but a search here triggered me to post it up :smile2:, they claim to offer PHP, CGI / Perl all for free, you only get 2500 KB of webspace though. :wink2:

http://www.viewstep.com

They say you can only sign up if you are from Sri Lanka.

Wow... that's... stupid. For these reasons:

1. I don't hear much about Sri Lankans
2. 2500 kilobytes?! That's a joke, right? You can't even host a good PHP forum with that, let alone something like PostNuke or PHPNuke

Originally posted by GoldDragon

2. 2500 kilobytes?! That's a joke, right? You can't even host a good PHP forum with that, let alone something like PostNuke or PHPNuke

That might be the idea. No free hosts like forums and php nuke systems being installed cuz they are transfer suckers

Originally posted by GoldDragon
Wow... that's... stupid. For these reasons:

1. I don't hear much about Sri Lankans

LoL :biggrin2: ... Who said that they were set up for those free hoggers to host those CPU-hogging Portal and BBS scripts... note: this is probably best suited for small personal websites who do not require these "trendy" bulletin boards. :wink2:

If you want to host one of these scripts, then you should invest in a paid account. :smile2:

Originally posted by KBC
LoL :biggrin2: ... Who said that they were set up for those free hoggers to host those CPU-hogging Portal and BBS scripts... note: this is probably best suited for small personal websites who do not require these "trendy" bulletin boards. :wink2:

If you want to host one of these scripts, then you should invest in a paid account. :smile2:

Or we could just wait until our host yells at us for hosting a "trendy" bulletin boards. :chinese2:

But if they do yell at me... they'll be like this :nervous:

Back