• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

virpus.com

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
http://virpus.com/unmanagedvps/

Has anyone been using these guys, I have been using them for about a month now
I have the 1st VPS with directadmin and 3 extra ips (total of 5 ips)
I pay 14$/month, its the cheapest VPS with directadmin I have ever had with these specs, they have kinda slow support but the VPS has not gone offline once yet.

They have been hosting for a long time, anyway since they seem to have past my tests I wanna know if anyone here as had trouble with them??
I will be using it for live sites and email shortly.

I'm using them myself, they are an EXCELLENT host. I have not had any major issues and any issues I did have, they resolved very quickly.

I'm using them myself, they are an EXCELLENT host. I have not had any major issues and any issues I did have, they resolved very quickly.

Yes, I find them very good too, only issue I had was getting the extra IPS assigned, it took a good 24 hours before I got a reply, but they said sorry for that when they replied and added the ips, they did do other requests for me, like ticket the VPS login details incase hotmail junked/blocked my welcome email.

I like them just looking for other people, like you who also like them.

There is no way in hell I can get a VPS with 25GB HDD 512MB RAM 5IPS and directadmin with 1.6TB of bandwidth (5mbps) for that price anywhere else, not even burst

Back