• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vortech Inc. .::. Remote Techs Needed!!!

vortech

Vortech Inc. is currently looking to hire a few Tech support reps Level 1 & 2.

We are seeking coverage on all shifts (24/7).

Technical Requirements:

* Linux (Redhat)
* Unix (FreeBSD)
* Windows 2000
* H-Sphere
* cPANEL/WHM
* Bind
* Apache
* FTP
* Perl
* PHP
* ASP
* .NET
* IIS
* ODBC
* OutLook and Eudora for Email support
* mySQL, msMSQL, pgSQL ( A plus )

**If you do not possess all of the above skills, you can still email us with a list of your skills.

Personal Requirements:

* Trustworthy
* Professional
* Patient
* Courteous
* Responsible
* Ability to continuously check over helpdesk for new tickets submitted and replied to.
* Response time to tickets should be within 30 mins.for Level 1 tickets.

Pay :

We will be paying techs anywhere between $1.00 USD and higher per ticket depending on your experience. There is the potential to move up in pay.

What Vortch, Inc. needs:

Resume with Past Experiences explained
References are REQUIRED
Personal Information: Name, Phone Number, location, email, etc.
Hours and days Available

Please send all information to lindsey@vortechhosting.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the time and interest.

I just have a couple of questions. How much knowledge or years of expereince are you look for in general. Two what type of references do you except? And one more, where are you based at?

According to their site, their datacenter is in Orlando...I don't know if that's where they're based, look up their phone number.
However, I personally would be wary of a company that uses it's hard drive to store images...
file:///C|/Sites/Vortechhosting.com/images/Network_Overview.jpg
Hmm...:chinese2:

LoL,
Hey every one uses a hard drive to store images don't they??

Some how the link got messed up when we updated our site.. Should be fixed now.. :)

How much knowledge or years of expereince are you look for in general.

A: More the better really, at least the basic stuff, ftp how do I check my email stuff. Really the more you know the more you can make as you could answer more tickets. :)

Two what type of references do you except?

A: If you have working in any IT stuff before or anther hosting co.

And one more, where are you based at?

A: Orlando, FL

Back