• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS/Dedicated server Price war

william232

Hi all,

Basically what im looking at is finding the cheapest dedicated server or vps (virtual private server) as possible under the $100 per month mark specs is not a issue im hoping to achive rock bottom $10 per month or even lower with Cpanel VPS License if that is even possible so cheapiest vps or dedicated server

so post your cheapest plans either it be windows or linux and if the plan comes with any control panels or whatever.

Basically how this works is you post somthing like this

Type:VPS
Ram: 1gb of ram
Burstable Ram:2gb of ram
HD: 100gb
Bandwidth:100mb port
price $18.50 Per month with free Cpanel

The above is just an example of how the posts in this thread should look like if not i dont care lol also please say either these are rent to own dedicated servers or just ones that you just rent.

So good luck and let the price war begin.

i found this host whom has offered the following specs im wanting to know if anyone can beat this price.

Dedicated RAM: 589MB DDR Ram
Max CPU: 5.2 GHz
Disk Space: 26 GB HDD
Bandwidth: 500GB Month
Public Network: 100Mbit/s
Private Network: 1Gbit/s
Inter-VPS Traffic: Free
Full Root Access
Virtuozzo: Included
FREE CPanel/WHM License (installed)
$14.40 USD Per Month

Can anyone top that?

We have an eBay promotion which is priced at $19.99/mo and comes with FREE cPanel/WHM.

80GB Hard Disk Space
Unlimited Monthly Allotted Bandwidth
768MB Memory
5 IP Addresses Included
99.9% Network Uptime
Real Time Bandwidth Monitoring (RTG)
100Mbps Ethernet Connection
CPanel/WHM 11 Control Panel

Order Here

Last edited by a moderator:
The spec u said above... I wanna know which hosting does offer something like that... Pls share ^^ ty

i found this host whom has offered the following specs im wanting to know if anyone can beat this price.

Dedicated RAM: 589MB DDR Ram
Max CPU: 5.2 GHz
Disk Space: 26 GB HDD
Bandwidth: 500GB Month
Public Network: 100Mbit/s
Private Network: 1Gbit/s
Inter-VPS Traffic: Free
Full Root Access
Virtuozzo: Included
FREE CPanel/WHM License (installed)
$14.40 USD Per Month

Can anyone top that?

Who's the host that offered you this?

oh no one just seeing if i can get somthing as low as that if its possible thats why its called price war.

I wouldn't really expect to get anything better then that, or any cPanel VPS for under $15 US as a VPS license for cPanel is $10 - $20 depending where you get it. No one will sell a powerful VPS for $5. To be honest, JasonS' offer is the best I have found for under $30 USD!

I second it, the cpanel VPS license itself will cost nearly $12 a month, I am amazed to see the pricing of $19.99 for a VPS with Cpanel with 80 GB Space, but when i tried that order page the pricing seem to have three options

No control panel or control panel included in this plan
Cpanel/ WHM bundle for $19

which one should be selected for the Cpanel free offer? or any coupon code is there? If i select the Cpanel/WHM bundle the total rate goes to $38.49, how to order this ? or any corrections to be made in the order form ? Please check

__-

eBay Promo - Über VDS VDS Server 75 w/ FREE CPanel:
1-Month @ $19.99 + Setup: FREE
Confirm Your Security PIN::
Create Your 4 Digit Security PIN:: ****
Control Panel License:
CPanel/WHM Version 11 Bundle Promo $18.50
Operating System:
CentOS 4.5 or Higher (included)
Support Service Level:
Complimentary Customer Support (FREE)
Network Connectivity Options:
10 MBit Port Access (Included)
Insurance Coverage:
No Insurance Coverage
Statement Options:
Monthly eBill Statement $0.00
Choose Your Datacenter:
Phoenix AZ USA
Package(s) Total $38.49

Select No Control Panel - It will be automatically installed and licensed for this package! :)

This is what i thought initially but decided to check with you since i had entered into conflict with other providers in the same manner some time back due to the confusion in the order form.

How long this promo will be there ? Till tomorrow ?, surely we will be buying one from you tomorrow

Also do you provide Direct admin ? It seems it is only $10 is that also free in this package if we dont want Cpanel ? or only choice is Cpanel?

This is what i thought initially but decided to check with you since i had entered into conflict with other providers in the same manner some time back due to the confusion in the order form.

How long this promo will be there ? Till tomorrow ?, surely we will be buying one from you tomorrow

Also do you provide Direct admin ? It seems it is only $10 is that also free in this package if we dont want Cpanel ? or only choice is Cpanel?

Only CPanel is free on this package, not Direct Admin. It is available for the next 7 days.

Only CPanel is free on this package, not Direct Admin. It is available for the next 7 days.

It is ok just queried that it is there or not, any how you got a client we are buying tomorrow for sure, we are checking some good offers to have Cpanel VPS to host one small blog

We have an eBay promotion which is priced at $19.99/mo and comes with FREE cPanel/WHM.

80GB Hard Disk Space
Unlimited Monthly Allotted Bandwidth
768MB Memory
5 IP Addresses Included
99.9% Network Uptime
Real Time Bandwidth Monitoring (RTG)
100Mbps Ethernet Connection
CPanel/WHM 11 Control Panel

Order Here

is that offer available?

Back