• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS hosting and website transfer

william james

Hi,

I am planning to move out from my current host. My APT-VPS 1 plan has only a guaranteed RAM of 256 mb. Upgrading into their next level plan will almost double the prize. There is no individual upgrades for resources,you need to upgrade the whole plan. It is not ideal for me since I am not even hosting my videos and not wasting too much bandwidth. My average visitors daily is only 3k. Upgrading for the next level plan is a big waste of money from me! I only needed an upgrade for the RAM!
They are a great company though but it should have been greater if there is not that too much step up for their next level plan----from 15 a month to 35 a month!

The problem is I do not have any idea on how to move my whole website.
Maybe somebody here who is willing to host my site and transfer the whole website.

The budget I can afford is 20 dollars per month. Please click the link below to see the image.

http://tube4asian.com/uploads/apt.jpg all plans has a free DirectAdmin.

Apthost is a great company and I didn't experience any trouble with them. But I can't afford for their next level plan.

my sites to be transfered:

tube4asian.com
xlinks.tube4asian.com

no big files hosted.

Thank you in advance!:angel:

Hello, William

I can offer you the following custom plan
1 GB Ram
50 GB HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
Free Direct Admin
Free Site Transfer
Price: $21.99/month

If you would like to signup please send me a pm or email sales@galaxy-webhost.com

Great offer sir!

I have 3 remaining weeks to consume first at my current hosting before taking your offer! Im gonna email you in a week.

Also for other hosting company to post their offer here:):beer:

Hi,

I am planning to move out from my current host. My APT-VPS 1 plan has only a guaranteed RAM of 256 mb. Upgrading into their next level plan will almost double the prize. There is no individual upgrades for resources,you need to upgrade the whole plan. It is not ideal for me since I am not even hosting my videos and not wasting too much bandwidth. My average visitors daily is only 3k. Upgrading for the next level plan is a big waste of money from me! I only needed an upgrade for the RAM!
They are a great company though but it should have been greater if there is not that too much step up for their next level plan----from 15 a month to 35 a month!

The problem is I do not have any idea on how to move my whole website.
Maybe somebody here who is willing to host my site and transfer the whole website.

The budget I can afford is 20 dollars per month. Please click the link below to see the image.

http://tube4asian.com/uploads/apt.jpg all plans has a free DirectAdmin.

Apthost is a great company and I didn't experience any trouble with them. But I can't afford for their next level plan.

my sites to be transfered:

tube4asian.com
xlinks.tube4asian.com

no big files hosted.

Thank you in advance!:angel:

"I can't afford their next level plan"

It doesn't mean that I have no money:)
I just don't feel the need of paying services I am not consuming...

Hi William. If you are still open to offers, I have two plans that should meet your budget:
Vps-1(1ghz cpu)
20gb raid protected storage
1000gb Bandwidth
512mb ram(guaranteed)

2 Free IP Addresses
Free DirectAdmin
Free Site Transfer
Price: $16.5

Vps-2(1.5ghz processor)
50gb raid protected storage
1000gb Bandwidth
1gb ram(guaranteed)

2 Free IP Addresses
Free DirectAdmin
Free Site Transfers
Price: $19.5

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Last edited:
If you are looking for good hosting and would like to upgrade you need to pay more.

Is 20 dollars not enough for a good service? Basically what I need is a higher RAM. As if you're telling that other companies who are offering VPS below the amount of 20 dollars here do not offer a good service...

My current RAM is only 256. That's why I need to upgrade. But the problem is apthost doesn't support individual upgrades. I need to upgrade to their next level plan. And that is a waste of money for me if Ill go to their next level plan (from 15 to 35 dollars!) coz I only need the RAM to be upgraded!

Now what I am looking for is a company which offer individual upgrades.

Please read carefully before making a comment....

Last edited:
My current usage of bandwidth is only 70 gigs per month and Im only consuming abot 2 gigs of the 40 gigs allotted in my plan. And I am paying it for 15 dollars per month. I repeat, what needs an upgrade is only the RAM.

Also apthost is a great company, and their service is great! What I dont agree is their PLANS-no individual upgrades for resources.

And I think you are suggesting me to pay 35 dollars or more to have a good service.... Hope you understand my point.

Last edited:
Hi William. If you are still open to offers, I have two plans that should meet your budget:
Vps-1(1ghz cpu)
20gb raid protected storage
1000gb Bandwidth
512mb ram(guaranteed)

2 Free IP Addresses
Free DirectAdmin
Free Site Transfer
Price: $16.5

Vps-2(1.5ghz processor)
50gb raid protected storage
1000gb Bandwidth
1gb ram(guaranteed)

2 Free IP Addresses
Free DirectAdmin
Free Site Transfers
Price: $19.5

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Hi sir, Im not sure if you're getting my pm, there is no notification when im sending message. :)

VPS NO.1
Ram/Memory (Guaranteed): 512MB
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 999GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $12.95/mo
More Information.....
Order Now - Secure

Available Control Panels
  • cPanel License ( Unlimited Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • DirectAdmin License ( Unlimited Domains ): $9.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( 100 Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( Unlimited Domains ): $19.95/mo
  • Webmin Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
  • Kloxo Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
  • * FREE SITE TRANSFER
Currently we accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and Money Bookers.

Thanks a lot for helping out Server Point. Much appreciated.

@William, It's the time zones.
I was asleep by the time you had posted.

Anyways, I have replied to your pm and now await your reply.
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Last edited:
Back