• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vps needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've got a hosting a site and It's getting kind of big, so I'm in need of a vps. I currently have a reseller and I would need help with transferring the accounts over to the vps. I'm on a tight budget so I'm hoping someone could maybe give me a discount.

Here's what I need at the minimum:

- 5GB space
- 200GB bandwidth
- 384MB RAM
- cPanel
- Max Price: $25/month

IT-4VN.COM can offer you custom plan:

• Core2Quad 4x2.4GHz
• RAM: 384MB
• HDD: 5GB
• BANDWIDTH: 200 Gigs
• IP: 1IP includes
• 100Mbps Ethernet Port
• Full Root Access
• Control: Cpanel

Cost: 25$ / month.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Well I've got a hosting a site and It's getting kind of big, so I'm in need of a vps. I currently have a reseller and I would need help with transferring the accounts over to the vps. I'm on a tight budget so I'm hoping someone could maybe give me a discount.

Here's what I need at the minimum:

- 5GB space
- 200GB bandwidth
- 384MB RAM
- cPanel
- Max Price: $25/month

Hi.

In all fairness, if it is stability and reliability you are after, you will need to raise your budget on this.

cPanel alone will cost a minimum of $10 per month, if you are lucky and also needs at least 2GB of Space.

Chances are, if you do get this at that price, you will be back before long with another request.

You are better off getting another Reseller.

Hi.

In all fairness, if it is stability and reliability you are after, you will need to raise your budget on this.

cPanel alone will cost a minimum of $10 per month, if you are lucky and also needs at least 2GB of Space.

Chances are, if you do get this at that price, you will be back before long with another request.

You are better off getting another Reseller.

Never mind. I worked it out with my current host. Anyway I kinda knew that if wanted to get a reliable vps I'd probably have to pay at least $50 dollars a month.

Never mind. I worked it out with my current host. Anyway I kinda knew that if wanted to get a reliable vps I'd probably have to pay at least $50 dollars a month.

That's correct :)
Glad you got things sorted out.
I will close this thread now. If you need it opened again at any stage just send me or another Mod a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back